CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 26 November 2007

Strength

Where does our strength lie?
What will it stand up to?
How long before it fails?

If my strength is in my own ability then it will fail as I am finite and therefore so is my strength.
This is something I have known for many years but recently come to experience in a more acute and personal way. I have been battling with my own weaknesses and have found that I have come up short of my own expectations. Maybe they have been unrealistic expectations, but I have found that we all have unreasonable and unattainable pedestals that we have put ourselves and each other on!
I can not achieve these heights, and that, I sometimes find difficult to accept, particularly in regard to my marriage.

There is only one perfection that I know of, and He is my strength, and one who I must learn to rely on more and more.

0 comments: