CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 20 September 2008

Breathe

My heart is open to your heart

Is open to your love, Is open to the

Light that shines from you


My Love is longing to begin

It longs to set you free

Is shining over you in Glory


Breathe; breathe your love into my life

Breathe, in every corner of my heart

Breathe; take up every part of me

To see the wonders of and the beauty of your love


Our love, is pure as driven snow

Our love is pouring from the heavens,

From the throne


So hold me, now and never let me go

Show me all the wonders

That are pouring from your throne


Breathe; I breathe my love into your life

Breathe, in every corner of your heart

Breathe; I’ll take up every part of you

To see the wonders of and the beauty of my love

0 comments: