CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 22 April 2007

Ark

We have all heard the stories of Noah and the Ark, but were you aware that the Ark, or at least the outline of the ark was found over 10 years ago in the mountains of Ararat. This piece of news was worldwide publicised for a few days in the papers and on television and then pretty much forgotten about.
Yesterday, with family and friends I visited Noah's arc zoo in Bristol, I am ashamed to say that my first thoughts when finding out it was run by Christians was "Oh no, it's going to be a bit rubbish." How wrong could I have been, I could wax lyrical about it's facilities and fill this site, but why not visit it yourself? Seeing is believing as they say, or maybe believing is seeing!

For more information on the Ark discovery visit bibleprobe.com

0 comments: