CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 21 June 2007

America

Well, after some deliberation, it's happening, we are off to America, yesterday we bought the tickets and we are off in August for 4 weeks. Feels somewhat unreal, I never really felt any want or need to go to America, and this trip was only organised to help some friends, but now that it is a done deal, I am starting to feel something stirring inside me, and I believe it has something to do with my own and my family's destiny. I believe it is connected with the change I was talking about last month. There are some things happening in my family life that appear to be converging, and a change of some large proportion is on the cusp. Destiny can be a very strange thing, one can not see it, but one can recognise the start of it.
I have had several prophecies from God regarding my future, prophecies that made little sense at the time. Now a sense of beginning is taking place.
Praise God, in him my destiny is assured.

1 comments:

starinajar said...

do you know what v. I am jealous of you. I rarely hear God talking to me. But to read what you say and to hear a man certain about his calling is inspiring.
Take care. God bless. You have helped me to pray again, and for that you will always be in my prayers.

p.s. going to america to avoid buying me the drink you owe me is over the top.
didn't mean my comments about my wife to make you throw up. lol