CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 30 July 2007

Glory to the Lord

Verse 1

Grace and mercy peace and love
Gods Kingdom living in everyone
The righteous saviour lives in me
He makes me whole and sets me free, sets me free


Chorus

Sing Glory to the Lord
Sing mighty is our God
The Kingdom come Gods will be done
Sing Glory to the Lord


Verse2

God incarnate walked this earth
To give us all our second birth
He took our sins and dried our tears
Took all our sorrows and all our fears, all our fears


Verse3

Now heavens Glory shines through us
It pours through mercy grace and love
So lift your head and praise His name
The king of Glory ever reigns, reigns


Verse4

Christ my saviour, Christ in me
Christ my Lord has set me free
So take this life for all to see
That Christ the saviour lives in me, lives in me

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work.